Saturday, June 16, 2007

My new Honda Activa


Finally, I was happy to get the touch of my new Honda Activa after waiting for more than 3 months ever since I booked for it.
I go to office with my new friend and I am feeling like a free bird zipping along the road. I chose activa for its cuteness - I could go along without hassle of changing gears as in a bike, keep my helmet under the seats and have smooth ride with a comfortable sitting posture.
I got my registration number and it's KA-09, EK-8844

5 comments:

Vidya Panicker said...

Hey Manju, happy man..new mobile, new activa..wow!!!

Horatio said...

dude congrats

Unknown said...

activa is cute veezhathe nokkanam

Unknown said...

Wah manju... Nayya Mobile.... Nayya Activa.... Badiyaa haiii

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.