Wednesday, May 9, 2007

feeling different without a mobile !

It was unfortunate for me to loose my mobile last sunday. I guess it must have been taken away by somebody in the mad rush to get in the bus at city bus stand.

For the last couple of days I'm without my mobile and I am feeling odd - no alarm to wake me up in the morning, no missed calls, no sms and not reachable to any of my friends..

But I am now having the consiousness of 'non-traceability' without anybody to call me no matter where I am. Its a good feeling. Try keeping your mobile for a couple of weeks in your cupboard and walk free without anybody to trace you!

1 comment:

Lakshmi Bharadwaj said...

Point noted! While many other freinds of mine have mobiles, I am an official mobile-hater, because it irritates me so much. Further, it distracts me. My mom asked me if I needed one, but my answer was a firm "no". Won't people be surprised to know that I don't even know how to recieve a phone call on the mobile! Mobiles are consuming the planet. EVen people who don;t need one buy one. A see seventh std students with mobiles these days. Sometimes, one feels it is just better to keep these gadgets away!