Saturday, December 9, 2006

Street Puppy loves packed Milk !

I was very much pleased to feed packet milk to a tiny street born Puppy near my house. The puppy was like a dwarfed sheep with thick haired skin, with eyelids always struggling to open. I heard it crying in a corner probably because it was alone after its twin brother puppy died of illness and the mother dog was not caring it. The mother dog herself was lying tired on the street - so Me and my roomy, Gynny decided to buy a packet of milk and feed her. The mother dog was very shy, yet drank the milk from the plastic lid after we poured milk from the packet every 2 minutes. Then I brought the puppy close to the milk, it was truly overwhelming to see the puppy licking the milk greedily and the run to be licked all over its face by its mother dog.
We brought a packet of biscuits too and both of them finished it, enjoying a luxurious supper with biscuits and milk!

No comments: